We’re looking for a digital marketing manager to take a hands-on role in the delivery of key client campaigns.
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester
You’ll be involved in all areas of digital marketing - including content, SEM, social media and eCRM - and will help conceive, create and deliver work people will love.
As someone who has had at least a couple of years of experience in a digital agency, you will have enjoyed being involved in both the production and management of marketing projects and campaigns, building up exposure to essential tasks such as organising budgets, schedules and planners, creating reports and monitoring performance, alongside developing your marketing knowledge.
By its nature, the role will be varied - your mission will be to use your skills to drive commercial success for our clients, through campaigns and experiences people will love - but some of the regular tasks you will be working on will include:
- Creating content for social channels, blogs, emails and landing pages
- Nurturing social accounts and channels - and driving growth
- Setting up and scheduling paid social posts and content boosts
- Making visual social assets using platforms such as Canva
- Coming up with campaign ideas people will love
- Monitoring - and helping to grow - client performance across channels
- Communicating with clients on work in progress and results
- Getting really stuck in and basically being a brilliant, helpful egg
What we’ll love about you
- At least two years working in an environment where you’ve been exposed to multichannel digital campaigns across disciplines such as SEO/PPC, organic and paid social media, influencer marketing, video and inbound/content marketing
- Versatility and understanding of different marketing channels and their uses and benefits. You don’t need to be an expert in all of them, but a working understanding would be ideal
- Ability to write copy and work across different media and channels - we’d love for you to be hands-on with the planning, production and promotion of campaign work for clients
- Demonstrable previous success, having worked on multiple projects and campaigns in a digital or creative marketing agency environment
- Excellent ability to take briefs and turn them into ideas and moments that clients - and their customers - will love, drawing on your own strengths and those of your colleagues
- Highly organised, with amazing written and verbal communication skills and a love of working with and being around people
Other things that would be nice
- Background in content marketing, PR or social media roles would be nice because that’s what we do, but it’s not a prerequisite
- Additional design skills or experience using tools such as InDesign, Photoshop
- Video editing, animation or graphics skills (for social video, not Oscars entries)
- Certifications across relevant platforms such as Google and HubSpot
Benefits include pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, offices right in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter and all the fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee you can handle.
theEword is a marketing agency. Our mission is to create communications people love. We conceive, plan and deliver digital campaigns for household names from the leisure and property sectors, who want their customers to love spending time with them online just as much as they do in real life.
Apply now: If you love the sound of this opportunity, send your CV and a covering note, with salary requirements, to email@example.com.