Owing to the number of new clients theEword is taking on, we need to hire some extra staff (starting with a PHP developer) to assist with the workload. At the moment we’re looking for a full-time developer to work on a freelance basis in our Trafford Park office.
And what do you get in return? Well, occasional juice parties for a start. You’ll also be working as part of a young, driven team in a great environment. And you’ll have a direct working relationship with both the Creative and Managing Directors.
Think you could fit the bill? In that case send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the full job spec for you to digest...
- 2 years commercial PHP experience
- 1 years MySQL/SQL
- 2/3 years commercial HTML experience
- Basic understanding of on-page SEO
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Working knowledge of AJAX methodology
- Experience with basic text editing software
- Assist in development of incubated B2C website
- Provide backup support for DB/Site issues
- 9am to 5:30pm (5pm on Fridays)
- Close to Metrolink and other local transport links
- Free parking
- Work directly under the Creative Director and Managing Director